Friday, October 29, 2010

Shiny Ideas, I Have Many

The worst part about being a multi-talented person with lots of creative outlets for me is formatting. My brain is full of stories, themes and ideas and, well, that is DANDY. So let's just pick a random idea out of my brain- my, isn't it shiny? That Colleen, she is so IMAGINATIVE. What are you going to do with this shiny new idea Colleen?
.....

..........

Well, maybe it's going to be comic. No... a poem? Too short, methinks. A novel? Screenplay? Mural? Theater production? Come on now, chose one! COMMIT ALREADY.

As a result a lot of my "Drafts" skip from format to format with the winds, much like my handwriting likes to switch from print to cursive in the middle of a word. Anyone else out there have this issue? 

No comments:

Post a Comment